About the vacancyAs a Process Engineer you are responsible for developing, configuring and starting up industrial processes up to and including certification. You will make your design based on the wishes of the customer and provide various documents, including process design basis, PFD, PID, tie-in list, line list, mass and energy balances and simulations, risk analyses, etc. You also act as a connecting element between engineering, production, project management and support for purchasing and sales.
In this position, the employee will independently and within the scheduled time complete the specifications
analyze and design in the design. You are also part of a project team and you keep close contact with suppliers, customers and team members to ultimately deliver a system successfully to the satisfied customer.
This company is a specialized engineering firm and supplier of high-quality process installations. These installations are designed by various specialized engineers with a background in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and process engineering.
These process installations are often built in a complete unit or SKID. The construction is carried out in our own workshop.
The application of these process installations is mainly for shipping and the oil & gas industry.
The company is experiencing strong growth, partly due to the sustainability in the industry, and is therefore looking for a motivated person for this vacancy.
Tasks and activities
- Setting up P&IDs, process flow diagram (PFD);
- Process simulation (in ProMax) and setting up a heat and mass balance;
- Equipment sizing (vessels, heat exchangers, pumps, etc) and making datasheets, line sizing including relief lines, drawing up valve list;
- Make a functional description of the system;
- Making (Pre-) Commissioning plans;
- Actively contribute in HAZOP, HAZID meetings;
- Material selection of equipment and piping;
- Interpreting design rules;
- Lay-out of the system together with draftsmen;
- Verify pipe stress calculations;
- Technical support and preparation of requests for suppliers;
- Budget verification and technical support of sales;
- Support with commissioning (starting up) of systems;
- Technical support from service department;
- Responsible for the proper recording and storage of data and maintains revisions of engineering documents of pending orders;
- Pro-actively informs stakeholders (project leader) about changes in the design and the possible impact;
- Pro-actively informs team members about progress and readiness of engineering documents and other activities.
- For this position we require a Bachelor level or higher in mechanical engineering, energy technology, general operational technology, or similar;
- Extensive experience (minimum 5 years) in a technical environment and in particular with process systems is required. Experience in cryogenics is a plus;
- Given the bridging function between engineering, production and project management and support for purchasing and sales, good communication skills are required;
- Command of the English language in word and writing is necessary;
- Familiar with working in an automated environment and therefore has insight into automated processes;
- Keeping up to date systematically (specialist literature and visiting trade fairs) is required.
What does Dosign offer you?
- A permanent job with growth opportunities;
- A good salary based on education and experience;
- Holiday pay (8.33%) and holidays (minimum 25 p/y);
- Net expense allowance of +/- €500 on an annual basis;
- A pension scheme and option to participate in collective health insurance;
- Free education and training at our own Academy;
- If desired, guidance from a specialist in your field.
- Education University (Master/Bachelor) / Advanced technical college
- Experience level Junior (0-3 yrs experience) / Starter (0 yrs experience)
- Type of contract Target Permanent contract
- Duration of assignment Intention for permanent contract
- Location Alphen aan den Rijn
- Start ASAP
- Reference ID 20047
Applying for Process Engineer
Applying for Process Engineer
- Process Engineering
- University (Master/Bachelor)
- Advanced technical college
You will receive a confirmation email from us about your application and we will contact you as soon as possible.Something went wrong!
Something went wrong while sending your application. Try again or contact us.