About the vacancyDosign has a vacancy for a Plant Layout Engineer for concept development of projects in the Hydrogen industry.
We are looking for an Engineer with at least 5 years of experience in layout development from the conceptual and feed stages. This requires a multidisciplinary approach and insight in plot plan design for onshore plants. You will need (to gain) knowledge of mechanical process equipment, electrical, safety, logistics and more. You are not expected to have knowledge of all aspects from the start but need to be willing to learn.
You will have a designing and also coordinating role. You will lead the development and drafting of the lay out of the green hydrogen plant, based on a standardized plan. As the projects develops Engineering contractor companies will execute the engineering of the plant. You will interface with these companies and with an internal department in India that supports the execution of layout design.
This company specializes in the design of green hydrogen installations for industry, horticulture and agriculture and the mobility sector. They also supply green gas treatment installations and solutions for CO2 capture. As suppliers of green and sustainable energy installations, they are at the forefront of the development and innovation of this technology. They work for customers worldwide and therefore have a broad market. As part of a strong parent group, they are in a position to work for many different clients.
This role in particular is for the development of large to very large projects. These installations have more than 100 MW installed electrolysis capacity, which is about 45 tons of green hydrogen production per day.
Tasks and activities
- Conceptual development of layouts during feasibility stage, effectively translating your knowledge into a design;
- Creating a plot plan based on limited resources and assumptions, and refining the plot plan as engineering definition progresses;
- Interfacing with and supporting the project developer and its engineering and/or EPC contractors during project development, from conceptual design, through Basic Design, FEED, Basic & Detailed Engineering, to plant delivery, commissioning, and start-up;
- Delegating work to layout engineers in India;
- Reviewing layout work executed by external engineering contractor companies;
- Developing an effective working method plan;
- Keeping track of relevant information and new developments in the market.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with layout development for onshore plants;
- Relevant bachelor or master engineering degree;
- Experience in industrial industry such as hydrogen, oil & gas or chemicals;
- Broad knowledge, or willing to learn, about typical electrical, mechanical process equipment, site logistics, safety zoning, noise regulations, explosive gas storage and loading facilities;
- EU passport or located in the Netherlands with active work permit.
What offers Dosign you?
- A permanent job in the renewable energy sector;
- A good salary based on education and experience;
- Holiday allowance (8,33%) and minimum 25 days paid holiday;
- Net expense allowance of +/- €500 on an annual basis;
- A pension plan and option to participate in collective health insurance;
- Free education and training at our own Academy;
- If desired, guidance from a specialist in your field.
- Education University (Master/Bachelor) / Advanced technical college
- Experience level Senior (more than 7 yrs of experience) / Medior (3-7 yrs experience)
- Type of contract Target Permanent contract
- Duration of assignment Intention for permanent contract
- Location Leiden area
- Start In consultation
- Reference ID 20045
Applying for Plant Layout Engineer
Applying for Plant Layout Engineer
- University (Master/Bachelor)
- Advanced technical college
You will receive a confirmation email from us about your application and we will contact you as soon as possible.Something went wrong!
Something went wrong while sending your application. Try again or contact us.