Vacancy Jr. Piping Designer
About the vacancyAs a Piping Engineer you are the specialist in the design of piping systems. You are involved from recording in the field to detailed design and possibly support to the executing party. You make your design based on measurements of the existing situation or by means of (supplied) 3D scans. You work out a piping plan and layout in collaboration with the other specialists. In this position it is also important that you are flexible and eager to learn. In addition to the normal activities, you will also be involved with the piping stress calculation and analytical processing of the plant data. You can get started with the 3D modeling and you know how to create an efficient design using the Autodesk Plant 3D software.
Our client is an engineering firm focused on offshore Oil & Gas and Renewable Energy. It is a young and dynamic group of engineers. They continue to grow strongly and want to realize a substantial expansion in the coming years. The objective is to further expand the close-knit team, but not to become a large unwieldy organization. Instead, they want to remain an agile engineering and consulting firm.
They are characterized by a large degree of freedom and career opportunities for the staff. There is room for ambition and to take on new challenges. The diversity of projects and studies make this possible.
Tasks and activities
- Drafting 2D detail drawings, layout drawings and P&IDs;
- Modeling pipes and equipment in 3D software Autodesk Plant 3D;
- Drafting and checking generated isometrics;
- Measuring on site and determining where the new pipes will be placed;
- prepare as-built drawings;
- Adjust the design based on feedback from the client and project leader;
- Assess whether the designs conform to the applicable norms and standards.
- You work at HBO level through obtained diploma and / or relevant work experience;
- You have experience with Piping Design in both 2D (AutoCAD) and 3D software (Autodesk Plant 3D);
- You have experience with site activities, such as measuring;
- You can draw up layout drawings;
- You are eager to learn;
- You are open to challenges within the field;
- You master the Dutch and English language in word and suitable.
- A permanent job;
- A good salary based on education and experience;
- Holiday allowance (8,33%) and minimum 25 days paid holiday;
- Net expense allowance of +/- €500 on an annual basis;
- A pension plan and option to participate in collective health insurance;
- Free education and training at our own Academy;
- If desired, guidance from a specialist in your field.
- Education University (Master/Bachelor) / Advanced technical college
- Experience level Junior (0-3 yrs experience) / Starter (0 yrs experience)
- Type of contract Project assignment
- Duration of assignment Permanent position
- Location Jan Evertsenweg 12
- Start Per direct
- Reference ID 23392
Applying for Jr. Piping Designer
Applying for Jr. Piping Designer
- University (Master/Bachelor)
- Advanced technical college
You will receive a confirmation email from us about your application and we will contact you as soon as possible.Something went wrong!
Something went wrong while sending your application. Try again or contact us.