Engineering Jobs in structural steel
Structural engineering in steel?
Structural steel engineering is broadly applied, eg in the construction of warehouses and utility buildings, in roofing renovation, shipbuilding and offshore facillities. Structural steel involves many different tasks in the respective stages of design, planning and operations, at engineering and construction firms and in shipbuilding. Does a career in structural steel appeal to you? For example in offshore projects, in shipbuilding, as draughtsperson, mechanical or structural engineer, lead designer or project engineer? Get in contact with our International Recruitment Desk for more.
- 30+ years of experience in technical recruitment
- Wide network of engineering professionals and client companies
- Demanding job opportunities in engineering eg structural steel
- Varied options for technical training courses
- Individual support and advice