Engineering jobs in electronics
In control of electric energy?
Electronics engineering is a subfield with electrical engineering and is applied to devices that transform electrical current and/or electromagnetic fields into light, sound and movement. Applications range from radio and television broadcasting to industrial machinery and logistics systems. Within the field of electronics you also come across instrumentation and control engineering. Do you know your way around resistors, condensors and diodes? Dosign offer electronics engineering and design jobs in the most diverging industries - from agriculture to petrochemicals. Get in contact with our International Recruitment Desk for more.
- 30+ years of experience in technical recruitment
- Wide network of engineering professionals and client companies
- Demanding job opportunities in engineering eg electronics
- Varied options for technical training courses
- Individual support and advice