Engineering jobs in tool and machinery design
Designing tools and machines?
Tool and machinery design engage in the construction and engineering of moving objects. In diverse areas such as mechanical, shipbuilding, offshore, oil and gas or research, these tools and machines are used for lifting, weighing, shifting, building up pressure, analysing, heat exchanging, joining and chipping, to name just a few applications. Dosign offer a broad spectrum of positions in tool and machinery design. The choices range from draughtsman and CAD-CAM programmer to tool designer, maintenance engineer or FEM analyst. Get in contact for more.
- 30+ years of experience in technical recruitment
- Wide network of engineering professionals and client companies
- Demanding job opportunities in engineering eg tool and machinery
- Varied options for technical training courses
- Individual support and advice