Engineering jobs in interior outfitting
Balancing engineering, design and convenience?
While architects mainly deal with the outer layout of buildings, interior designers busy themselves with the inside areas, striving to find the perfect balance of form, engineering and convenience. A pretty and streamlined piece of furniture, a fully equipped showroom, a convenient office counter, high-end ship fittings? Interior design is applied to shopping, office and residential environments. Dosign frequently offer technical jobs in interior fit-out and design. A random selection of positions: project manager, work planner, draughtsman, estimator, interior designer, shipbuilder. Get in contact for more.
- 30+ years of experience in technical recruitment
- Wide network of engineering professionals and client companies
- Demanding job opportunities in engineering eg interior fit-out and design
- Varied options for technical training courses
- Individual support and advice