Study and work combined
Pay rise with each study year
We pay for your training!
Engineering degree incl. 4 years of experience
Engineer in 4 years - Dutch Dual traineeship for technical talents
You are an ambitious engineer, willing to invest into your future? Choose for a Dutch dual engineering traineeship Industriële automatisering, Werktuigbouwkunde or Elektrotechniek (Industrial automation, Mechanical engineering or Electrical engineering). Forming your sound base for a challenging technical career, you combine a regular advanced technical college study (hbo) with paid work in your field, complemented by specialist courses and/or management training. Interested in achieving an engineering degree within 4 years? Get in touch with Dosign.
Your benefits as a dual Dosigner
- You study and work in parallel.
- You earn a competitive salary.
- You receive a pay rise after each year of study.
- We pay for your study and training!
- After 4 years, you hold an engineering degree, drawing on four years of professional experience!
- You are proficient in Dutch.
- You wish to combine study and work.
- You have a technical qualification on (or equivalent to the Dutch) havo N+T, vwo N+G, vwo N+T or mbo Techniek BOL4 diploma level. Or you will complete said qualification within this year's term.
About Dosign Trainees
With Dosign Trainees ambitious technical talents get the opportunity to widen and deepen their professional knowledge and experience in challenging traineeships.
Our dual traineeships combine study and work and qualify for an engineering degree within 4 years. These unique dual programmes are managed by Dosign in cooperation with the Dutch universities for applied sciences: De Haagse Hogeschool, Avans Hogeschool and HAN.
Are you interested in the Dual Engineering Traineships? Pre-register below and we will contact you soon. Please specify the traineeship (Industriële automatisering, Werktuigbouwkunde or Elektrotechniek) in your message. Any questions? Get in contact with one of our nearby offices.