About the vacancyFor a large multidisciplinary engineering company we are seeking talented Process Engineers with experience in FEED and EPC & EPCm experience in middle and large scale projects in the downstream refinery and chemical/petrochemical markets. Candidates who show decent Process Engineering skills in a complex multi-office environment with an ability to provide innovative solutions to clients is our objective.
Tasks and activities
- Developing process flow schemes and determines process control systems;
- Calculating and developing mass and heat balances;
- Specifying process equipment and preparing process specifications for control valves, pressure-relief valves, flow- and temperature meters and pressure measuring instruments;
- Preparing process safeguarding diagrams, determines maximum and minimum process and safety conditions;
- Developing process and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID's) together with piping and mechanical engineers;
- Calculating pipe diameters and pressure drops in pipes and piping systems for one-phase and multiple-phase flows;
- Preparing process descriptions and operating manuals;
- Controlling quality of produced documents.
- Kowledge on Hydraulic calculation, Network analysis, Piping and Instrument diagram, data sheets, Safety Instrument Specifications (IPDS), Line List (LL), Special Material Specifications (SM List), Relief Vales, Design and Safety conditions;
- Knowledge on unit operations like, distillation, filtration, heat transfer etc;
- Experience with the design of heat exchangers, pumps specifications and hydraulics calculations;
- Knowledge on utilities system such as cooling water system, Boilers, Compressed Air and Instrument Air system and Nitrogen system etc;
- Knowledge on tankages, heat exchanger thermal design using HTRI and HTFS;
- Overview of Process Simulation software like HYSYS, ASPEN, PRO II, Unsim etc;
- Participation in safety reviews such as HAZOP, HAZID, LOPA, SIL etc;
- Participation in 3D model reviews;
- Experience in handling Pre-FEED, FEED, EPC documents, PMC projects, etc;
- Revamp project experience;
- Pre-commissioning / commissioning, start up experience;
- Knowledge of national, international codes and standards;
- Vendor data reviews;
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch or English language;
- Residence within The Netherlands;
- Nationality must be affiliated with the Australia Group;
- Full permission to work in the EU.
- Education University (Master/Bachelor) / Advanced technical college
- Experience level Senior (more than 7 yrs of experience) / Medior (3-7 yrs experience)
- Type of contract Target Permanent contract / Project assignment
- Duration of assignment Target fixed contract of project based
- Location Zuid-Holland
- Start In accordance
- Reference ID 13817
Applying for Process Engineer
Applying for Process Engineer
- Process Engineering
- University (Master/Bachelor)
- Advanced technical college
You will receive a confirmation email from us about your application and we will contact you as soon as possible.Something went wrong!
Something went wrong while sending your application. Try again or contact us.