About the vacancyAre you or do you know a freelancer with around 7 years of experience in the industry? Are you familiar with electrical engineering and are you not afraid to run multiple projects at once? Then you should apply for the position of mdr. Electrical Engineer!
Our client has a need for candidates with knowledge on Electrical Engineering. As a employee you will work closely together for a period of a year. Over this period you will be consulting as well as designing different projects. You will work in the department Electrical, Instrumentation & Process Control. You will be responsible for all the electrical-, instrumentational-, controlaspects with these mono- and multidisciplinary projects.
Our client is a consultancy and engineering office located in Schiedam. They have various locations across the Netherlands and have a large network of customers in the chemical, petrochemical and sustainable energy sectors. In recent years, more and more projects have been carried out in renewable energy, such as hydrogen production and making existing installations more sustainable.
The company is one of the larger engineering parties in the Netherlands and is therefore able to take on large EPC projects. They also work together with plant owners in the Rotterdam region for maintenance and modification projects of existing installations. You therefore expect that you always have enough variety in your work.
Tasks and activities
- Drawing up electrical engineering designs both independently and in a team, including specifications, key one lines, customer lists, layouts and tracing documents;
- Part of your duties will incorporate the designing of lighting, grounding and lightning protection;
- Sharing knowledge within project teams;
- Act as a source of information in the field of electrical engineering. This applies to the client, the project manager, but certainly also the;
- contractors, suppliers and your colleagues from the other discipline;
- Monitoring the scope/requirements set by the client, so that everything runs according to the agreed quality, schedule and budget.
- You have at least a completed MBO / HBO degree in electrical engineering;
- You have gained approximately 7 years of work experience in a medior position in Electrical or Energy Engineering, preferably in industry or at an;
- engineering office;
- You are able to work independently and have experience in working with multidisciplinary teams;
- You have knowledge of the Dutch norms and standards in the field of Electrical Engineering, in particular the NEN1010;
- You are a highly skilled communicator;
- You speak the English language well. Dutch is a pré.
What does Design offer you?
- A good salary based on your education and experience;
- Holiday pay (8.33%) and holidays (minimum 25 p/y);
- Net expense allowance of +/- €500 on an annual basis;
- A pension scheme and option to participate in group health insurance;
- Free education and training at our own Academy;
- If desired, guidance from a specialist in your field.
- Are you the person we are looking for? Then respond to this vacancy and who knows, you might be the lucky one
- for this position. We would like to draw your attention to the following:
- It is important to the customer that you are available during the entire requested period;
- Indication of the rate is €55,- €60,-. The rate depends on the knowledge and skills of a candidate;
- Preferably already living in the Netherlands or in possession of an EU residence permit.
- Education University (Master/Bachelor) / Advanced technical college / Intermediate vocational education
- Experience level Medior (3-7 yrs experience)
- Type of contract Project assignment
- Duration of assignment March 2024
- Location Schiedam
- Start Forthwith
- Reference ID 25565
Applying for Mdr. Electrical Engineer
Applying for Mdr. Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Engineering
- University (Master/Bachelor)
- Advanced technical college
You will receive a confirmation email from us about your application and we will contact you as soon as possible.Something went wrong!
Something went wrong while sending your application. Try again or contact us.