You task a dual student, who is following a four-year study & work path in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or industrial automation via Dosign. The dual Dosigner studies 10 hours and works 28 hours a week in your company. The mutual intention is that the engineering graduate will be employed by you free of charge after four years.
When do you choose this solution?
Recruiting and training young Bachelors is an excellent option for companies who want to strengthen their organisation in the basics with young technical talent.
What can you expect from Dosign?
- Additional specific training in maths, physics and/or 3D CAD.
- We monitor the study results and progress at the workplace.
- We take care of the contacts and contracts with the universities of applied sciences and supervise the personal development and action plan (PDP/PAP)
- You task a motivated engineer who immediately puts current theory into practice.
- Dosign provide and pay for additional training and education.
- At the end of the programme you will have a young employee with four years of relevant work experience.
Do you have any questions about the possibilities Dosign provides for your company? Do you wish to learn more about our engineers and what they have to offer? Or do you wish to announce a vacancy? We are glad to appoint a visit for an introductory meeting or personal consultation.