Latest update: 27-3-2020 10:48 AM.
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, all events, training and education have been cancelled by Dosign and Dosign Academy until 1st of June 2020.
We will inform the participants, visitors and other involved parties a.s.a.p. about new dates.
Do you have an appointment at Dosign's office? Discuss with your contact person whether the appointment can take place.
We ask you to take the following measures when visiting our office:
- Wash your hands before you enter our office.
- Do not shake hands (our staff will not greet you with a handshake).
- At our desk and at all faucets you will find disinfectant hand gel, with which you can additionally disinfect your hands.
- Cough and sneeze on the inside of your elbow.
- Use paper tissues, and throw them away after use.
- Do you have a cold? Then we'll move the appointment to a later time. Please contact your contact person within Dosign to reschedule the appointment.
Are you working through Dosign? Then we ask you to take the following measures:
- Follow the guidelines drawn up by the client where you work.
- Has the client not issued a guideline? Then we advise you to follow the RIVM's general tips. These can be found on the RIVM website.
- Work at home where possible.
- Are you ill? Then follow the Dosign absenteeism protocol (inform the client, call Dosign HR department) and follow the instructions of the RIVM and the local health authorities (GGD).
Do you have any questions about the coronavirus? Please contact the RIVM on 0800-1351. This telephone number can be reached daily from 8:00 to 20:00. You can also consult the RIVM website.
Questions about working? Contact your Dosign Consultant via telephone number 010-4770101.