Contract options for engineers
You are looking for a challenging job offer at Dosign? Consider the type of contract that might suit you best. Our varied contract options offer both the leeway and the assurance you are striving for:
- Project contract: contract for the duration of a defined project, based on a permanent Dosign contract or freelance.
- Temporary contract: contract for a defined term, eg one year
- Study contract: contract for study and working combined
- Permanent contract: Assignment to varying projects on a permanent Dosign contract
- Recruitment: aimed at permanent employment at our client company
Which type of contract suits you?
Each type of contract has its pros and cons. While one engineer enjoys job hopping from one client company to the next, another prefers forging ahead through diverse departments within one organisation. Freelance engineers combine their skills and ambition as self-employed entrepreneurs. Depending on your demand for stability, the opportunities you are willing to seize and the flexibility you are prepared to allow, Dosign offer you the fitting contract.