Marine engineering jobs in maritime installations
Keeping offshore installations afloat?
Marine engineers are focused towards the propulsion, powering and mechanical aspects of ship functions such as steering, anchoring and cargo handling. In charge of mechanical plants and the often massive steel structures involved, they provide the technical design of fixed and floating marine structures, such as oil platforms and offshore wind farms. The challenges in the marine and offshore sector require your expertise as designer, stress engineer, installation and project engineer, among many other tasks. Dosign frequently offer jobs in marine engineering, maritime installations and offshore constructions. Get in contact for more.
- 30+ years of experience in technical recruitment
- Wide network of engineering professionals and client companies
- Demanding job opportunities in engineering eg offshore installations
- Varied options for technical training courses
- Individual support and advice