Mechanical engineering and plant design
Equipped for designing plants?
Mechanical engineers study the impact of physical forces on mechanical systems and apply their knowledge of kinetics, (aero)dynamics and mechanics. In close cooperation with draughts(wo)men and designers, they work on mechanical plant design mainly in the manufacturing, (petro)chemical and offshore sector. Respective functions are plant engineer, project engineer, maintenance supervisor and mechanical engineer static and/or rotating equipment. You set your sights on mechanical plant design and engineering? Get in contact for more.
- 30+ years of experience in technical recruitment
- Wide network of engineering professionals and client companies
- Demanding job opportunities in engineering eg mechanical
- Varied options for technical training courses
- Individual support and advice