In the Wuhan region of China, an outbreak of a novel Corona virus, also known as SARS-CoV-2, started in December 2019. The virus can cause COVID-19, a severe acute respiratory syndrome. Currently, the COVID-19 virus is spreading also throughout Germany. Because of this virus, Dosign Germany is forced to take extra hygienic measures.
Latest update: 13-3-2020 10:36
Do you have an appointment at Dosign's office? Discuss with your contact person whether the appointment can take place.
We ask you to take the following measures when visiting our office:
- Wash your hands before you enter our office.
- Do not shake hands (our staff will not greet you with a handshake).
- At our desk and at all faucets you will find disinfectant hand gel, with which you can additionally disinfect your hands.
- Cough and sneeze on the inside of your elbow.
- Use paper tissues, and throw them away after use.
- Do you have a cold? Then we'll move the appointment to a later time. Please contact your contact person within Dosign to reschedule the appointment.
Are you working through Dosign Germany? Then we ask you to take the following measures:
- Follow the guidelines drawn up by the client where you work.
- Has the client not issued a guideline? Then we advise you to follow the general rules. These can be found here.
- Work at home where possible.
- Are you ill? Then follow the Dosign absenteeism protocol (inform the client, call Dosign HR department) and follow the instructions of the local health authorities.
Do you have any questions about the coronavirus?
The renowned German Robert Koch Institute offers specific and current information in English.
Questions about working?
Contact your Dosign Consultant via telephone number 02173 398 32 11.