In the Wuhan region of China, the outbreak of the novel Coronavirus, also known as SARS-CoV-2, started in late 2019. The virus can cause COVID-19, a severe acute respiratory syndrome. Currently, the COVID-19 virus is still spreading throughout the world. Therefore, Dosign Belgium is forced to keep up extra measures as to personal hygiene and general safety for the sake of each and everyone.
Update until further notice:
We like to thank you for the effort you have already made in respect of the general health measures, and we still have to ask you to keep this up for a while. We warmly ask you once again to take the guidelines to heart and strictly follow them.
- Respect the principle of social distancing in public and try to keep a distance of 1.5 meters from your fellow person at all times.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or use a disinfectant hand wash, if available;
- Avoid physical contact (handshake, kissing, hugging);
- Cough and sneeze on the inside of your elbow;
- Use paper issues, throw them away after use;
- Do you have a cold? Then do not go to your GP or the Central emergency ward, but contact your GP by phone and consult for further action.
Are you working through Dosign Belgium? Then we ask you to take the following measures:
- Follow the guidelines drawn up by the client where you work.
- Has the client not issued a guideline? Then we advise you to follow the guidelines issued by the Belgian authorities (see website linked below);
- Work from home where possible, in consultation with the client;
- Are you ill? Then follow the Dosign absenteeism protocol (inform the client and your Dosign contact person);
- For the time being, we advise you to abstain from travelling to high risk destinations.
All events at the Antwerp office with colleagues and/or external guests will be considered on a case by case basis, or postponed to a later date, if applicable.
Above stated applies to all events at the Antwerp office, such as training courses, workshops, job interviews, evaluation interviews and the like.