In the Wuhan region of China, an outbreak of a novel Corona virus, also known as SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome) - CoV-2, started in December 2019. The virus can cause COVID-19 disease. Currently, the COVID-19 virus is spreading also throughout Belgium. Because of this virus, Dosign is forced to take extra hygienic measures.
Latest update: 13-3-2020 10:36
Please follow the following guidelines with immediate effect and respect them until and including the Easter holidays (06/04/2020 - 19/04/2020).
We ask you to take the following general measures:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or use a disinfectant hand wash, if available;
- Avoid physical contact (handshake, kissing, hugging);
- Cough and sneeze on the inside of your elbow;
- Use paper issues, throw them away after use;
- Do you have a cold? Then do not go to your GP or the Central emergency ward, but contact your GP by phone and consult for further action.
Are you working through Dosign Belgium? Then we ask you to take the following measures:
- Follow the guidelines drawn up by the client where you work.
- Has the client not issued a guideline? Then we advise you to follow the guidelines issued by the Belgian authorities (see website linked below);
- Work from home where possible, in consultation with the client;
- Are you ill? Then follow the Dosign absenteeism protocol (inform the client and your Dosign contact person);
- For the time being, we advise you to abstain from travelling to high risk destinations.
All events at the Antwerp office with colleagues and/or external guests are cancelled. It will be considered on a case by case basis whether events will be postponed to a later date.
Above stated applies to all events at the Antwerp office, such as training courses, workshops, job interviews, evaluation interviews and the like.